Seven Steps Upcoming Events / Trainings
Date :4th, 5th & 6th October 2018
Time :8.59 AM - 5.29 PM (All 3 days)
Venue :Seven Steps Academy of Excellence, Acliv Technology & Management Academy (ATMA) Bommasandra, Near Decathlon, Hosur main Road, Bangalore – 560 099
What is Lean ?
A strategy that focuses on relentless elimination of wastes with the objective of making every step, task, & activity creates value for the customers.
“Lean pioneered by Toyota also means doing more with less- Less Time, less space, less human effort, less machinery, less materials – while giving customers what they want.”
Who should attend?
Professionals from any field who are passionate about achieving excellence, Driving change and willing to Lead break-through improvements in their organizations. “Lean is not just another tool, it is a strategy for cultural transformation”
What you can expect from this programme?
- Deep understanding of lean and how it works in your Industry.
- Step-by-Step method of implementing Lean in your organization.
- Resistance to change and how to overcome it.
Rs. 10,500/ per participant plus GST @ 18 % ( Fee inclusive of course material, Tea & Lunch for all 3 days) Pl contact us for group discounts.
For Registration Please Contact:Mr. Ramesh P R: +91 9886318437
Mr. Sarath Nair: +91 9008315533
Certificates will be issued after successful completion of course.
Download brochure for more information
- Lean Thinking in Service Industry
- Value Added 5S Auditing
- Effective time Management using DWMS (Daily work Management Systems)
- A3 thinking
- Balanced Scorecard and Policy Deployment (Hoshin Kanri) workshop
- Statistical Process Control for Pharma Industry
- Lean in Quick Service Restaurants